You have been registered for a single ticket for our next EvangelismCoach.org webinar
“First Impression Volunteers: Find them, Train train them, and Keep Them.“
- You will be sent an e-mail with all the details on how to call in and log-on. (Sometimes my system sends send multiple copies of these details, but you’ll have only registered and paid once).
- Those details will be unique to your email address.
- You’ll receive reminder emails as time draws closer.
- I’ll send out a survey just a few days before to help me customize and fine tune the presentation.
Look for an email with the subject line:
Confirmation: “First Impression Volunteers: Find them, Train train them, and Keep Them.“
This will contain your unique link to login on the day of the online class.
It is unique to you and should not be shared.
If you share it and some one else logs in via that code, you will not be able to get in. It is one access code to one email.
You may receive 3 versions of this confirmation email (a bug that I’m still working on). Be assured that you have only paid 1 time and registered 1 time.
If you do not receive a confirmation email of the webinar within the next 30 minutes, please let me know. Sometimes, users type their email address wrong during the payment process.
Check your spam-box as well for this confirmation email.
- Go to this page:
- Share that page on Facebook, Twitter and other Places.
Follow us on Facebook
Click through the badge and choose “Like” to help spread the word.