“How can skillful pastors who long for the resurrection power of God to be manifest in their churches learn to patiently guide a congregation through all the necessary stages of change involved in a turn around?”
Ron Crandall – Turnaround Churches and Beyond
Particularly, what role does evangelism play in turning around a small church?
In this free online webinar, we lookee at
- How does personal evangelism work in a small church?
- How does evangelism help congregational transformation?
- What forms of small church evangelism were useful or not useful?
- How does the pastor’s evangelism contribute to a successful turnaround?
- What happens after the pastor leaves?
- What pitfalls can be avoided before a pastor’s transition to another church?
- What role does hospitality to visitors make in the successful turnaround of a small church?
- How can pastors improve their evangelism skills and provide ongoing training?
Ron Crandall’s presentation on Church Transformation.
The audio didn’t record.
- Turnaround and Beyond: A Hopeful Future for the Small Membership Church Ron Crandall
- Witness: Learning to Share Your Christian Faith, Ron Crandall
- The Contagious Witness, Ron Crandall
- How to Welcome Church Visitors, Chris Walker
- Unbinding the Gospel: Real Life Evangelism (Real Life Evangelism Series) by Martha Reese
Dr. Ron Crandall, Dean of the E. Stanley Jones School of World Mission and Evangelism at Asbury Theological Seminary will join me, Chris Walker, of www.Evangelismcoach.org in discussing his study of successful turnarounds in small churches.
He surveyed 100 churches from 10 denominations and then 10 years later contacted them again to see which churches continued their growth cycle.
The full study can be read in his book: Turnaround and Beyond: A Hopeful Future for the Small Membership Church