Evangelism Conversations through Popular Novels, or Novel Evangelism.
Its an evangelistic bridge building strategy to help the believers in your church recognize and participate in more conversational opportunities about people’s spiritual journey.
I’m familiar with using the same ideas in popular music, and movies, so the idea isn’t new.
Listen to my friend Bill Feree talk about how he’s doing this in a Sunday school Class.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Key takeaways about personal evangelism:
- Book club discussion group centered on faith themes in popular literature
- Implemented as a Sunday School class.
- How to structure and lead the class
- How people learn to talk about their faith by discussing books.
- Examples of faith sharing conversations that started from a popular book.
- How this class has raised the evangelistic temperature of its group.
Leave a Reply