Do you need an Evangelism Mentor?
After nearly every conference I teach, I am asked if I can provide some one to one mentoring in personal evangelism or personalized coaching for evangelism.
- How can pastors find time to do evangelism?
- What can pastors do to improve their own evangelism skills?
- How can one grow in their confidence to share their faith?
- How can you help your church grow in evangelism?
- How can you overcome your fear of doing evangelism?
- How can you find the motivation to share your faith?
To help churches and individuals keep their passion for evangelism high, I can be available for personal 1-1 evangelism mentoring.
There is a cost involved (see the Mentoring page for current rates), but that cost comes with a money back guarantee.
Personal evangelism mentoring
We talk on the telephone.
If you have a video camera and high speed Internet, we could even do face to face via video.
One hour a conversation, spread over 4-5 weeks (some calls may be shorter. You pay for 4 hours).
I become the coach or cheerleader to help you grow in your confidence in evangelism.
I am simply the one given the privilege of helping you grow on your spiritual journey, starting from wherever you are and helping you take the next step.
To find out more, visit the Evangelism Mentoring Page.
You can ask question in the comment field, or fill out the form on the Evangelism Mentoring Page to direct them only at me.
[…] For help with any of these through 1-1 coaching, see also Personal Evangelism Mentoring […]