What follows is a recommendation list of books that I have used and taught from on Personal evangelism.
You are free to duplicate this list, provided credit to EvangelismCoach.org is maintained. On-line duplication permitted with a link back to this page. Thanks.
2009 Book List on Personal Evangelism
- Questioning Evangelism, Randy Newman
- They like Jesus, but not the Church by Dan Kimball
- Confessions of a Reformissional Rev by Mark Driscoll
- Reimagining Evangelism: Inviting Friends on a Spiritual Journey by Rick Richardson
- Unbinding the Gospel: Real Life Evangelism (Real Life Evangelism Series) by Martha Rese
- unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity… and Why It Matters
- Evangelism Made Slightly Less Difficult: How to Interest People who Aren’t Already Interested by Nick Pollard.
- Becoming a Contagious Christian, Bill Hybels and Mark Mittleberg.
- Just Walk Across the Room, Bill Hybels
- Just Walk Across the Room (Spanish), Bill Hybels
- Simplemente acercate a ellos: Pasos Sencillos Para Guiar a Las Personas Hacia La Fe, Bill Hybels
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To Evangelism: Bill William Tenny-Brittian.
- The Gospel and Personal Evangelism, Mark Dever
- A Forgotten Gospel by Mark McGrath
- Tell It Often-Tell It Well: Making the Most of Witnessing Opportunities, Mark McCloskey
- Evangelism for the Rest of Us: Sharing Christ within Your Personality Style, Mike Bechtle
- True Story: A Christianity Worth Believing In, James Choung
What would you add to this list. Add it in the comments below.