What follows is a recommendation list of books that I have used and taught from on Personal evangelism.
You are free to duplicate this list, provided credit to EvangelismCoach.org is maintained. On-line duplication permitted with a link back to this page. Thanks.
2009 Book List on Personal Evangelism
- Questioning Evangelism, Randy Newman
- They like Jesus, but not the Church by Dan Kimball
- Confessions of a Reformissional Rev by Mark Driscoll
- Reimagining Evangelism: Inviting Friends on a Spiritual Journey by Rick Richardson
- Unbinding the Gospel: Real Life Evangelism (Real Life Evangelism Series) by Martha Rese
- unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity… and Why It Matters
- Evangelism Made Slightly Less Difficult: How to Interest People who Aren’t Already Interested by Nick Pollard.
- Becoming a Contagious Christian, Bill Hybels and Mark Mittleberg.
- Just Walk Across the Room, Bill Hybels
- Just Walk Across the Room (Spanish), Bill Hybels
- Simplemente acercate a ellos: Pasos Sencillos Para Guiar a Las Personas Hacia La Fe, Bill Hybels
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To Evangelism: Bill William Tenny-Brittian.
- The Gospel and Personal Evangelism, Mark Dever
- A Forgotten Gospel by Mark McGrath
- Tell It Often-Tell It Well: Making the Most of Witnessing Opportunities, Mark McCloskey
- Evangelism for the Rest of Us: Sharing Christ within Your Personality Style, Mike Bechtle
- True Story: A Christianity Worth Believing In, James Choung
What would you add to this list. Add it in the comments below.
photo credit: Wyoming_Jackrabbitcc
You See Bones, I See An Army by Floyd McClung
SHARE JESUS WITHOUT FEAR by William Fay. Get the book and the CD. So easy and so practical that anyone can do it.
am intrested in tour books i want to learn more about evangelism i believe your books will help me grow
Great list Chris. I’ve got some of the same ones on Share the Savior’s suggested reading list – http://sharethesavior.org/?page_id=73 – plus we’ve ranked them by Encouragement Factor Score.
Personal Evangelism: A Practical Guide to Sharing Your Faith by Andy Hetherington
This book is an easy read, very insightful and full of practical advice for those of us who
want to share our faith but find sharing difficult at times. This book functions as a study guide as well.