Did you start a new position as the leader of your church welcome committee?
Do you find yourself wondering where to start with the over 1000 articles on EvangelismCoach.org?
Some volunteers are new to hospitality ministries and have no idea where to start making improvements.
Other members are appointed by the pastor to fix the problems.
They feel the pressure to “make hospitality work.”
Perhaps you were
- Recently recruited to serve on your church’s hospitality committee.
- Asked to start your church’s hospitality ministry.
- Asked to train your church hospitality team.
- Appointed by your pastor to figure out how to warm up your church’s welcome.
You don’t need to recreate the wheel.
You just need to somewhere to start.
Every church wants their first time visitors to come back and start
- Finding and/or growing their own faith
- Finding a place to serve in ministry
- Finding a place to make a difference in the community.
All of this begins as visitors connect with your church.
But when they don’t return, you often don’t know what happened.
You don’t know what accidental barriers got in the way of their return to your church.
So maybe you’ve put together a hospitality committee . . .
These committee members desire to help your church grow. They want to help newcomers find a relationship with Jesus.
They want newcomers to connect with members of the church. They desire to make the right moves.
You just need a refresher to help you get a great overview of your system.
- How to improve your greeting of first time visitors to your church
- How you can organize a church greeting team
- What you can say to welcome church visitors
- The most important 10 minutes to a first time church visitor.
- Fresh insights from the current century on church hospitality
- Organize your church hospitality ministry.
- Improve the hospitality in the church
- How to welcome visitors to church
Here are some key comments I’ve received over the years:
- Your ebook gives me a place to begin with some organization.
- This gives me a big picture view to analyze what we have and what is missing.
- You’ve given me lots of material I can use for a training meeting, or a series of training meetings.
- You’ve asked some penetrating questions to lead our discussions.
- This ebook will help us take our hospitality “up a notch.”
It takes several of the most popular articles on EvangelismCoach and collects them as a downloadable product. It can help you answer the question of where you can start on this website with matters of hospitality.
Read more here:
It is a download available for purchase. No hard copy available.