Looking for practical evangelism tips?
Here are a 10 practical tips on personal evangelism. Each of these links will take you to further explanations and articles on these items.
1. Seek the Father’s Heart — (see Getting Emotionally Worked Up)
2. Offering yourself for God’s use in sharing your faith.
3. Regular Prayer for those who don’t know Christ.
- Ten Prayer Points For your Friends
- Prayer and Evangelism
- Three Verses on Prayer (in a book review article)
- Take the Risk, Offer to Pray.
- Prayer and Evangelism (Acronym to lead your prayer)
- Evangelism PAINS
4. Find a way to be a blessing to others
5. Live Authentically in public and in private.
6. Build genuine relationships
7. Choose a gospel script.
- Gospel Scripts Series
8. Practice the gospel script until you are comfortable with it.
9. Discover your story
- Personal Testimony Questionnaire
- Evangelism As Storytelling
- The Power Of Testimony
- A 2 part Questionnaire
10. Learn how to use questions in a conversation
- Keys For Evangelism Training
- Evangelism Training In The Local Church
- Effective Evangelism Training Lab Time
Let me ask you this?
In this 70 minute MP3 AUDIO recording on personal evangelism you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
It’s a 70 minute audio file that takes just a few minutes to download, but it may help you answer the question:
What can you do in the next 90 days to grow in your evangelism skills?