Looking for practical evangelism tips?
Here are a 10 practical tips on personal evangelism.
Each of these links will take you to further explanations and articles on these items.
1. Seek the Father’s Heart — (see Getting Emotionally Worked Up)
2. Offering yourself for God’s use in sharing your faith.
3. Regular Prayer for those who don’t know Christ.
- Ten Prayer Points For your Friends
- Prayer and Evangelism
- Three Verses on Prayer (in a book review article)
- Take the Risk, Offer to Pray.
- Prayer and Evangelism (Acronym to lead your prayer)
- Evangelism PAINS
4. Find a way to be a blessing to others
5. Live Authentically in public and in private.
6. Build genuine relationships
7. Choose a gospel script.
- Gospel Scripts Series
8. Practice the gospel script until you are comfortable with it.
9. Discover your story
- Personal Testimony Questionnaire
- Evangelism As Storytelling
- The Power Of Testimony
- A 2 part Questionnaire
10. Learn how to use questions in a conversation
- Keys For Evangelism Training
- Evangelism Training In The Local Church
- Effective Evangelism Training Lab Time
Let me ask you this?
If you want to prioritize evangelism in your life, you’ll need simple steps to grow
In this 70 minute MP3 AUDIO recording on personal evangelism you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
It’s a 70 minute audio file that takes just a few minutes to download, but it may help you answer the question:
What can you do in the next 90 days to grow in your evangelism skills?