By popular demand, I’ve been asked to make all three webinars with Gary Rohrmayer available.
Over the years, I’ve developed an ability to hear spiritual thirst in a conversation.
Spiritual thirst is what allows me to have normal conversations about my faith and the spiritual journey of the other person. It’s their thirst that propels them to find solutions in Christ.
The concept of spiritual thirst has become a foundational element in my personal evangelism seminar and in my writings on personal evangelism.
- What does Spiritual Thirst Look Like?
- Spiritual Thirst in the Gospels
- How does Spiritual Thirst open Conversational Doors.
Gary introduces a tool to diagnose or assess a person’s spiritual thirst. It is a description of the spiritual journey to Christ in descriptive phrases
- Actively Seeking
With each one, he provides a description of them.
As you go through the descriptions with people, they will naturally find the one closest to where they would describe themselves.
- Conspiracy of Kindness: A Unique Approach to Sharing the Love of Jesus
- The Externally Focused Quest: Becoming the Best Church for the Community
- Spiritual Conversations (Gary’s Book)
Videos Replay via Vimeo
You can expect to learn
- how to uncover a person of peace in your sphere of influence
- how to become a better networker in your community and have fun doing it
- how not to waste your time in fruitless conversations
Has your church plateaued in it’s evangelistic effectiveness?
Perhaps, your church has stalled out in its evangelistic passion. People are not coming to faith and your members are not really engaging people into finding faith in Christ. The life-saving station has become the club of comfort.
Yet, other churches continue to grow year after year.
How do they maintain their evangelistic passion and zeal to reach their community and be a transformative agent for the kingdom of God?
Their leaders have developed a sowing mentality.
They have learned to apply the law of sowing and reaping in their evangelistic efforts.
How do you develop a sowing mentality?
The podcasts MP3 are set out in separate postings to accommodate the podcast feed.
- Person of Peace Webinar Podcast with Gary Rohrmayer
- Podcast: Equipping People for their Sphere of Influence
- Podcast: Developing a Sowing Mentality
Evangelism Training Study Course
For a home study course on personal evangelism, consider my course: