In response to a recent phone conversation about church greeter training, I compiled a list of books on church hospitality.
The first two are mine, the rest are available from Amazon.
- How to Welcome Church Visitors, instantly downloadable. My first book on Creating better first impressions.
- Church Greeters 101, instantly downloadable. Takes the small chapter on greeters in the first one and amplifies it into all aspects of church greeter training.
- Serving as a Church Greeter, Leslie Parrott. (Review)
- Beyond the First Visit: The Complete Guide to Connecting Guests to Your Church, Gary McIntosh
- Fusion: Turning First-Time Guests into Fully-Engaged Members of Your Church, Nelson Searcy
- First Impressions: Creating Wow Experiences In Your Church
If you place an order through a link to Amazon, I receive a small commission that supports the work of our ministry.
photo credit: Wyoming_Jackrabbitcc
Thanks for the list. I haven’t read any of those yet. I have read one that I highly recommend…
“Making Room: Recovering Hospitality as a Christian Tradition”, by Christine D. Pohl, Eerdmans Publishing Co., Grand Rapids, 1999