One common church hospitality question that I’m asked is for a recommended reading list on books related to church hospitality.
I’ve compiled this based on the reading that I’ve done.
My Church Hospitality e-books:
1. Church Greeters 101
Church Greeters 101 is now available in paperback and for the kindle. You’ll learn about growing a greeting ministry from scratch:
- Training, and
- Keeping church greeters.
A big emphasis in this greeter book is on ongoing training of greeters and gives specific examples of greeter training meetings.
2. How to Welcome Church Visitors:
How to Welcome Church Visitors is a downloadable ebook.
This is my first ebook on Creating better first impressions.
It looks at the entire visitor experience of a first time Church Visitor. Your purchase will get you a free hour of consulting time with me about your hospitality ministry if you choose to claim it.
The remaining 8 of Top 10 Books on Church Hospitality
- Beyond the First Visit: The Complete Guide to Connecting Guests to Your Church, Gary McIntosh
- Fusion: Turning First-Time Guests into Fully-Engaged Members of Your Church , Nelson Searcy
- First Impressions: Creating Wow Experiences In Your Church , Mark Waltz
- Serving as a Church Greeter , Leslie Parrott (Review )
- The Work of the Greeter , Paige Lanier Chargois
- Lasting Impressions: From Visiting to Belonging, Mark Waltz
- Ushering 101 , Buddy Bell
- Greeting 101 , Buddy Bell
These 8 above are affiliate links. I get a small commission that Amazon sends me.
These are all books that I have read and find them very helpful in terms of visitor welcome.
For a more complete list of books, see the books tab above.
Let me ask you this?
Are there other church hospitality books that you would recommend?
Add them below and I invite you to give a reason for that recommendation.Related posts: