Earlier this year, a church hospitality committee leader called me up to have chat about how to restart their hospitality ministries.
Perhaps you have the same challenge they had:
People come for the first time, but they don’t come back.
What can we do to fix that?
This church began looking for solutions
- by evaluating their hospitality systems.
- by talking with me as an outsider and independent consultant.
- by starting to read related books on hospitality ministry.
They were a large church that had several systems in place, but still visitors were not coming back.
Perhaps you’ve read hospitality books, but they seem
- to be written for churches 10 times larger than yours.
- to require more volunteers than the total number of attendees in your church
They talk about systems and processes that just seem out of reach for your church.
Where can you begin?
It’s called 9 reasons your visitors don’t come back and what you can do change some of those.
There is a free download available at the end of the video to give you a practical starting point.
I want to send these videos to you over the next 10 days, but only if you are interested,
which is why I’m asking for your email address again before sending you the first one.
The second video will be released by email on Monday, and it’ll focus on three quick fixes to your greeter ministry
You can get the videos only by signing up for them at