The complete list comes from the book of Acts.
- 2:14-40, Peter Preaching at Pentecost
- 3:11-26, Peter in Jerusalem
- 4:5-12, Peter speaking to Jewish leaders
- 5:29-32, Peter speaking to Jewish leaders
- 7:1-60, Stephen talking to the Jews
- 8:26-40, Phillip and the Ethiopian Eunuch
- 10:23-48, Peter talking to Cornelius
- 13:6-15, Paul in front of Serigus Paulus (not in McGrath’s list)
- 13:16-41, Paul speaking in the synagogue in Psidian Antioch
- 14:8-18, Paul speaking to Greeks in Lystra
- 16:25-34, Paul speaking to the Jailer
- 17:16-34, Paul speaking to the Greeks in Athens
- 22:1-29, Paul giving his testimony to Jewish people
- 24:10-21, Paul speaking to Felix
- 26:1-19, Paul giving his testimony to Agrippa.
This makes a great study in evangelism conversations. I encourage you to look at each conversation, and ask yourself,
- “How is the gospel presented?”
- What basic elements are included? Are there any patterns?
- “What form does the gospel take?”
- “How is the message adapted to the particular audience?”
- What is the human response?
I have started a series last year on conversion stories in Acts. Here is the table of contents to the Acts Conversion Series.