It’s no secret that many evangelicals struggle with doing evangelism.
Whether is it fear of evangelism or lack of skills, people struggle.
These are my top 10 books on personal evangelism that focus on sharing your faith, one person to another.
Each one links to the affilate page on Amazon.com. If you make a purchase from Amazon, they will give me few nickels to support the work of the ministry.
My 10 Top Books on Personal Evangelism
- Questioning Evangelism, Randy Newman
- Reimagining Evangelism: Inviting Friends on a Spiritual Journey by Rick Richardson
- Evangelism Made Slightly Less Difficult: How to Interest People who Aren’t Already Interested by Nick Pollard.
- Becoming a Contagious Christian, Bill Hybels and Mark Mittleberg.
- Just Walk Across the Room, Bill Hybels
- Hitchhiker’s Guide To Evangelism: Bill William Tenny-Brittian.
- Tell It Often-Tell It Well: Making the Most of Witnessing Opportunities, Mark McCloskey
- Evangelism for the Rest of Us: Sharing Christ within Your Personality Style, Mike Bechtle
- True Story: A Christianity Worth Believing In, James Choung
- Got Style?: Personality-Based Evangelism, Jeffrey Johnson
I couldn’t stop at the top ten books on personal evangelism. These have to be included in this top ten personal evangelism books list.
- Spiritual Conversations, Gary Rohrmayer
- Organic Outreach for Ordinary People: Sharing Good News Naturally
- Coffee Shop Conversations: Making the Most of Spiritual Small Talk
- I Once Was Lost: What Postmodern Skeptics Taught Us About Their Path to Jesus
- The Unexpected Adventure: Taking Everyday Risks to Talk with People about Jesus.
These books on personal evangelism focus on skills of faith sharing, such as
- preparing your personal testimony
- noticing opportunities for spiritual conversation
- how to share a simple gospel presentation
They are not based any sales ranking or statistics, or in any particular order, but are books that I have read on the subject of personal witnessing and narrowed down to my favorite personal evangelism books.
Do you need help in Personal Evangelism?
Start here with this MP3 Download on Evangelism Training from the store to help you see where you need to grow.
In this 70 minute MP3 AUDIO recording on personal evangelism you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
It’s a 70 minute audio file that takes just a few minutes to download, but it may help you answer the question:
What can you do in the next 90 days to grow in your evangelism skills?