- How to Practice a Gospel Presentation
- The Big Story – Improving the Bridge Illustration
- Do versus Done
- Two Challenges to Fixed Gospel Presentations (Scripts)
- Gospel Script: FAITH
- How to Use the Bridge Illustration
- Prayer Strategy for Personal Evangelism
- Bill Hybels on Do vs Done and Three R Script
- How to Use the Evangecube Gospel Script
Many of you know that prayer precedes personal evangelism.
Yet I encounter more and more people that still feel somewhat clumsy in praying and want a prayer strategy for personal evangelism.
People find it helpful to have a structure or an outline to use as they pray for their friends. (Not sure how to create a evangelistic prayer list to help you with that? Read: Make a prayer list of friends.)
I interviewed Phillip Taylor of Ron Hutchcraft Ministries (at the time) to give us an evangelistic prayer outline based on Colossians 4:3-4
And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.
Listen and Download to A Prayer Strategy for Personal Evangelism
Prayer is fundamental to the spiritual rescue business
Three Open Prayer Strategy for Personal Evangelism- Life-changing prayer based on Colossians 4:3-4
- “Lord, Open a door.”
- “Lord, open their heart.”
- “Lord, open my mouth.”
Benefits of regular prayer that is focused on evangelism.
- Removes the perceived pressure to make stuff happen.
- Helps the everyday believer recognize the opportunities in front of them to make a difference
- Heightens our awareness of God’s work around us.
- Brings immediate meaning and purpose to our existence
- Raises awareness of our own personal holiness.
Do you need help in Personal Evangelism?
Start here with this MP3 Download on Evangelism Training from the store to help you see where you need to grow.
In this 70 minute MP3 AUDIO recording on personal evangelism you will learn:
- How church invitations are part of evangelism
- How to discover and share your own journey to faith
- What you can say about the gospel message.
- How to personally lead someone to faith in Christ.
It’s a 70 minute audio file that takes just a few minutes to download, but it may help you answer the question:
What can you do in the next 90 days to grow in your evangelism skills?