Looking for practical evangelism tips?
Here is my list of top 10 tips for personal evangelism.
These are not exhaustive, and focus more on preparation skills in prayer and relationship building, rather than actual gospel sharing techniques or methodologies.
These are not in any particular order either. . .
- Choose a gospel script.
- Build genuine relationships.
- Discover your story or testimony.
- Find a way to be a blessing to others.
- Watch for the nudge of the Holy Spirit.
- Live authentically in public and in private.
- Learn how to use questions in a conversation.
- Pray regularly for those who don’t know Christ.
- Understand where you are in the process of evangelism.
- Practice the gospel script until you are comfortable with it.
What is your quick one sentence tip that you’d add to this list?
Think about phrasing it as a habit a person can implement.
Add yours to the comment below.