This is a pre-recorded replay of the April 21 Webinar.
- Live Q&A will not be available.
- Set during an evening hour. . . .
I’ve coached enough pastors and done enough seminars to know that one challenge that many of you face is finding it easy to talk about your faith in Christ.
- How do you find someone who is spiritually thirsty?
- How can you help someone on the next step of their spiritual journey towards Christ?
In this 60 minute webinar, where you don’t have to travel or spend any money (though a donation is helpful) Gary Rohrmayer will join Chris Walker of EvangelismCoach.org and will
- help you see the the conversational opportunities and people around you
- show you a great discussion starter tool field tested and proven.
- equip you to have at least 3 more conversations with people about their walk of faith this next week.
In this 60 minute webinar, you can expect to learn
- how to have a conversation about Christ without being a jerk.
- how to help a person make another step forward in their journey.
- how not to shoot spiritual cannonballs.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Time: 9:00pm Eastern US Time
This Webinar has passed
Who is Gary Rohrmayer?
Gary has been involved in church planting since 1987. During this time he has been involved in over 85 new church plants. He has worked in every area as an intern, pioneer planter, parent church pastor, coach, head coach, district director and national/international trainer. He has trained hundreds of church planters, pastors and missionaries throughout the U.S. and through a growing international ministry.
Registration is Free but Required.
Date doesn’t work for you?
To be automatically informed as to our next webinar, sign up for our Free Evangelism Newsletter and the a 5 part course on Church Hospitality
View the Replay
All three of these webinars are recorded for replay here: