- Let people around you know you are a Christian (in a natural, unforced way)
- Ask friends about their faith – and just listen!
- Listen to your friends problems – maybe offer to pray for them
- Share your problems with others – testify to how your faith helps you
- Give them a book to read
- Share your story
- Answer objections and questions
- Invite them to a church event
- Offer to read the Bible with them
- Take them to an explore course
– Tim Keller [via: Salternlite]
Thanks for sharing the list.
You can download the message ($2.50) from the Redeemer Website here.
At the original post, various comment writers criticize this list for missing “share the gospel.”
The gist of the list is not how to share the gospel (that is assumed), but how to advance the personal 1-1 conversation about the gospel with your peers.
I am Pastor of Faith Victory Centre a church based in Kenya.
I have been blessed by your teachings.
I needed to learn on how to make our church grow.
Kindly consider bringing some seminars to Kenya