Try this prayer walk evangelism exercise. [Read more…] about A Sample Prayer Walk for Your Community
Personal evangelism, at least in my circles of influence, seems to be a dreaded word.
At its mention, some people feel queasy, the hairs stand on the back of their neck, people want to secretly leave the room.
On the opening night of our Listening Evangelism Conferences, one participant in Michigan simply said
“Evangelism scares us.”
Many books on personal evangelism tell stories of personal fear of evangelism.
Evangelism is scary for many, for a variety of reasons?
Why does one have to be brave?
Here is a list that I have compiled over the years of teaching workshops and seminars and the most common responses that I get to the question
“Why are you afraid of evangelism?”
Pick any blog on personal evangelism, and one will encounter a conversation over different gospel presentations.
- What points must one share?
- What happens if I forget a point?
- Can I mess it up?
On one hand, it’s great to be concerned about messing up. [Read more…] about 6 Different Gospel Presentations for Personal Evangelism
Try this schedule of daily steps to increase your personal evangelism in your life.
Ways to use this list:
- Share it to your networks via Google, Twitter, Facebook, everywhere.
- Print it out and use it in your small group for accountability.
- Save it and post each one as a Twitter tip (they all fit)
- Incorporate these into your in a church newsletter as a quick tips column?
- Post it to your church website, church Facebook page, or include it in your app.
What are some other ways you can use this list? [Read more…] about 39 Days of Personal Evangelism–Tweetable List