A divine appointment is recognizing God’s prompting a moment that will impact someone’s life in their jourey to faith.
These are kairos moments.
I want to give you examples of how this can play out in real life.
- God’s presence is with us. – My tutor hears the gospel
- Seminar Testimony – a wrong phone number
- Is he a PC USA Pastor? – Divine moment in Cracker Barrell
- What is an Evangelist? – Student wants a definition
- Reflections from Enfield CT – Walmart Stories
- Evangelism Motives: Why bother? – taxi driver shares Jesus
- Now is a good time – a cancelled appointment shows up anyway
The point is to have developed an intimate relationship with the Lord so that you can be in the right place at the right time. Listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit and see what happens.